This vacancy has now closed to new applicants, if you like to be kept informed of other opportunities we have then why not register for our Talent Banks:
£21,837 - £24,156
Are you looking for a new challenge where no two days are the same and where you can make a real difference?
Are you organised, accurate and proactive looking to contribute towards the Force’s vision to provide outstanding policing for everyone?
We are looking for an Administrator to join a small and busy team, to provide an efficient and varied administrative support service to both internal customers and external partners. This will include delivery of a wide range of services, providing a high level of clerical support, including maintenance of office equipment and conducting audits. The position is based at Bridgwater Police Centre, with home working on occasion.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Delivering a range of admin services to support the organisation
- Arranging petty cash, creating identification cards, maintaining stock levels of stationery and consumables
- Delivering excellent customer service face to face, electronically and over the telephone
- Maintaining records for audit purposes
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience of working in an administrative environment
- Proficient in the use of IT systems such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Problem solving skills with the ability to collect and collate data
To be eligible to apply for this role you must have a 3 year ‘checkable history’ in the UK – ideally this means that you would have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years.
Does this sound like the role for you? Click the link below to apply.
Diversity is a strength and individuality is an asset.
We recognise the benefit different life experience and perspectives can bring.
We are on a journey to become the most inclusive police force in the country.
Click the video link below to see why our colleagues feel they can "Be the Difference"
Important information before you commence an application (for external applicants)
You will require the following detail to complete this application form:
- National Insurance Number
- Identification Detail e.g. passport
- Address information including proof
- Referee information
- Full employment history including dates and any qualifications you may have attained
- Tattoos - you will also be requested to provide photos and describe of any visible tattoos you have
If the role requires you to drive you will also be required to upload details from your full driving licence including photos.
Important information before you commence an application- for ALL applicants
The application system only remains active on a single page for a period of 60 minutes.
Please ensure you allow time to complete your application fully as part complete pages do not save.
If the role has evidence questions you may wish to save these remotely and paste your answers into the boxes at time of submission.
This vacancy is closed to applications.